Thursday, June 30, 2011

Darn appearances

So my sister wanted to attend this camp in Georgia and made me drive to the post office to send out her form before July 1st. As I was waiting in line, there was a pretty cute guy in front of me. After I let the lady stamp my letter with the postage date I noticed that the guy in front of me was leaving at the same time. As a gentleman would, he opened the first door of the post office for me and I said "Thank you." Then, he went to open the second door saying "And one more to open for the lovely lady!" I was really happy that he walked faster in order to catch up and open the second door for me, so I looked at him to say "thanks" when I walk right into the wall beside the door....

Doh!

I dropped my keys and began to fumble around like a fool on the floor. I got up pretty quickly though and ran out the door to my car.

I was so embarrassed, but obviously I survived. Ha!

It's like how I was on a date with a boy and we were taking a nice, long walk together while conversing. And the moment I look at my phone to see what time it is, a pole pops up for me to walk into!

But that's okie.

I laughed it off and today was really good. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment