Thursday, June 30, 2011

Anger management

... No one makes me angry.







BWAHAHAHA. Yeah, right...


Anyway, I let someone borrow my car yesterday...

And do you know how they returned it?

with an empty tank, trash EVERYWHERE and the driver's seat moved up allllllll the way to the front.

That got my blood boiling for a hot minute.

It cost $80 to fill up that tank, but I don't care. I can make money.

I'm just upset about the trash!!!!!!!!!!



Okie, this may sound weird, but I am TERRIFIED of hoarding and trash.

aslkjfa;lwkejfaw;ef

I've said it before, but really it's because of how I grew up.

PAPERS... EVERYWHERE... WHY?!?!!

T_________T

So yeah, if anything of mine is grossly appearing out of control, I'll start expressing symptoms of PTSD.

It's because it's very comforting to feel like I have control over my life.

Like... things I can control include: organization, grades, instruments, my weight (though that's a bit more challenging these days), programs (but not really, it's just an example) or whatever!!!

And there's a difference between messy and hoarding. :X

Erk, yech, blech. blah.

I like having stuff in folders.

I need to clean my car tonight or tomorrow.

And pay for gas.

You know what, I don't understand why I drive a $65k car perfectly fine and she won't ever let me borrow her jaloppy.

:(

Too many sad faces in this entry.

Hm..........

Well then, you know what makes me happy?

Puppies.

I will make an appointment to play with a puppy.

:D

*sigh*

I'm so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment