Saturday, June 25, 2011

A goal

I would like to record one decent song by the end of the year. That is my goal!!! Just... one... song. (Even though I have about 20 in my head. It seems like I always start something but never have the willpower to finish them. Or time? Not sure.)




KA-CHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HANH-NHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I am looking great this week!

Bahahahaha. So yeah. I love myself. So. Much. Self. CONFIDENCE.

Let me tell you something, I'm going to do great things.

I will travel. People keep telling me "JUST DO IT", but it's not that easy... when you're 17... and your dad is super strict... and was part of an Asian mafia (guess that's why moms always try to hook me up with their sons, but more on that later if I feel like it)... and is a lawyer (yes, he is a doctor with a law degree)... and worked for the state.... so he knows every cop and judge...

Well, it's just not that easy to travel being me!!!

Anyway, when I'm 18 I WILL do it. Don't know where or when though. I do feel like I'm a college girl. A degree is for me, it's the easiest path for me. I believe I can do a lot with chemistry, I don't care what you say, chemistry is the foundation for everythingggggggggggggggggg. (Okie, I'm on the fence between chemistry and math, but chem is much broader. :D)

SLEEP.

Yes, yes, yes....

That is what I shall do now.

Good night. Sweet dreams.

Mwah! ;^)

By the way... I'm only going insane in a good way. Don't you worry, I'm getting better. It's getting better all the time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment