Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gah, it's 6 something in the morning

and I'm listening to John Lennon's song "Love"

on YouTube

o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GmVajkqLNU

Well...

I don't know what to think of it.

When I listen to the Beatles or any of their solo albums, it just makes me feel good.

But I never go, "That song is genius!!!"

I have for some Gorillaz songs though, and some others. :X

But I just like the Beatles/John/Paul/George.

Also, John and Yoko really loved each other...

:(

I know a lot of people don't like her and blame her for the Beatles' breakup, but she made the guy really happy.

Ahhhh, even though I hate repetition (have I told you that?), I'm going to listen to the rest of John's album, sleep, wake up and make money.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Nhi loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment