Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So who reads my blog?

I really only write here to maintain memories for myself, as a diary really.

So I wonder who reads this entries?

Who cares?

It's just on the internet... I'm one girl out of many.

Most girls I know are kind of hipster photographer, so this is really different.

And really boringggggggg for you people! Ahaha.

But not for me...

Because...

I really do like everything I write.

And I mean EVERYTHING.

I think it's because it's only I who knows how to read these words correctly.

In fact, when I read my stuff, the voice in my head has a peculiar accent.

No, not Asian... -_-;;

I've been thinking in English a lot lately

Only because everyone else around me speaks English and I want them to understand

On another note

I was reading some Vietnamese magazines today.

God, they were awful

Completely advertisements!!!!

The articles were pointless

The short stories meaningless, such amateurism

And the poems!!!!!!!!!!

So awful

I write better stuff than that

One day

I will write in a beautiful love poem

Because you know,

I'm quite the romantic. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment