Sunday, June 19, 2011

I can be


He was so calm... maybe it seemed like he was a robot. He told me he was when we first met, that he was incapable of feelings or emotions. I had to program that into him. Show him the world, remind him what true love is like. I'm sorry.

He was so angry! Ha. At every mistake he would blame himself, though I'm not sure if he ever allowed himself to learn. Funny how he's older, yet acted so immature. Then again, it just may be because I don't know much either.

So sad... What shall I do? I'd never thought he'd smile. One day, the possibilities! But for now, I'm kind of tired. Never met with so many emotions. I was never like this. Well, I was. But how did I get out of it? Oh yeah, he was calm.

My god. He's perfect! I mean, I could deal with calm. I don't mind anger. But I deserve satisfaction... and this is him. Or her. Or maybe just myself. I can be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment