Wednesday, June 15, 2011

...

Is it just me, or have a lot of people been whining and complaining about their lives recently?...

It's really bothering me that everyone I know is acting like a baby.

Maybe I'm just a jerk.

Maybe I need to find new people.

But seriously, why am I allowed to stay happy and move on so easily?

LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. I wish everyone could find something to do, embrace it. Everyone has control of their lives and emotions. Please stop making excuses. Also, there's more than one way to be happy, more than one set of ideal conditions. Er, what I mean is so what if you're not at the place you want to be at now? So what if you don' have this or that or are with him or her. Just make do with what you've got.

Please... stop... whining to me. I swear I'll tell you the same thing over and over again. I use the same simple fucking steps every day to smile. I love who I am. You should too. There's always the future to change yourself, don't worry. Take your time.

Argh. Maybe I'm just going crazy (then again, if a crazy person goes crazy... does that turn them sane?!).

I need a break from negative people. o_o;;

No comments:

Post a Comment