Tuesday, June 14, 2011

By the way................ I love you.

No matter how much I deny it or how much I lie to myself, I'm just going to say it now. *takes a deep breath and.............. sigh* I love you. I've known it for a while actually, but I just couldn't allow myself to believe it, mostly by finding ridiculous logical excuses. For instance, I'm much too young to know what love is. In fact, I'm pretty sure no one knows. Also, I'm very inexperienced. Psh-shaw. Love? Don't make me laugh. You're just being stupid. Don't you know that love is PURELY chemical? Also, it's just the memories made that make you happy, not the actual people themselves. And remember those TED talks? Love consists of over-exaggerations of a person's qualities, which make them appear unique to you when they're not really special. Numbers don't lie, there are over 7 billion people on earth so how can one believe that one person is different........

Argh. I should have just left it at "I love you".

But I'd like you to know something else too... I'm not being harsh or anything, just honest. Although I would be sad if you ran away, you and I both know we'll both be fine. Isn't that nice, yet sad to know?...

(:^ | )

No comments:

Post a Comment