Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh yeah, one more thing

If you know me and I know you... stop being so vain! Bwahahaha. =p

But seriously, you're not the only person I know, so NEVER assume I am writing about you AT ALL. No matter how obvious it seems or anything. Please. Because we'll all just have misunderstandings and miscommunications, which never leads to good things (and I only say this because several guys have messaged me and I was like "whaaaa??"). This blog really is more of a personal diary which happens to be public, so in reality I am the ONLY person who knows what's going on exactly. Feel free to ask though, my love. <3

Mwah, mwah, mwah!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. "you're not the only person I know, so NEVER assume I am writing about you"

    "Feel free to ask though, my love. <3"

    stop playing mind games

    ReplyDelete