Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Realization and Some Fears


You know, I was cyber stalking some of my hipster sister's friends and it seems like everyone goes through this phase... You know, the one where you distance yourself from people to protect yourself. Realizing that has kind of made me want to get to know as many people as possible. Life is too short to worry about getting hurt and I'm a gambler. Not only in poker, but I really do believe the chances of a large reward significantly increases when risks are taken. Sure, the house may always win in the end. Blah, blah, blah... But big winners are still always stepping out. Ha. I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just ranting out my thoughts...

Anyway, I'm afraid of a lot of things. For instance, clingy boys. Argh! But that's only because of my first relationship, I think. I hope to God that I will never, ever get into something like that again. Yes, it was fun and normal when I was in middle and high school, but now it frightens me. Texts every hour? Calls every night. Do you really have to know where I am at every second? I just like my privacy once in while. In fact, some days I just need a break from the world and won't contact anyone from 1-3 days. So don't worry. Please don't freak out if I'm missing for five hours or something ridiculous like that. Seeing someone who worries about me like that makes my chest tighten and breaths shorten. Or maybe I just need practice getting used to that stuff. I really have no idea.

Hm... I'm also afraid of hoarding. Never in my life will I become a hoarder for anything!!! If I'm not going to use something or will need it in the near future, I'm tossing that shit out!!! It scares me to death. I never want to be messy. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever. Also, I don't care if you're messy, only me. Ha.

I never wear earrings because I do not want them to be ripped out. That kind of wound never heals!!! D:

Also, my eyes. I LOVE MY EYES. Please do not put anything near them. I cannot explain how precious my eye sight is to me. Blessed am I to have 20/20 vision. Don't tease me about it either, I will probably grow to hate you. For instance, Tommy used to wave his finger around my face near my eyes and that REALLY pissed me off. I mean, how could you do that to someone you love?! If I trust you though, you can go ahead and be near my eyes. Like how my sister sometimes puts eyeshadow and mascara for me. I don't mind then.

Weaving through traffic scares me too... only because people are unpredictable. I also fear moving side to side in a lane while driving, no matter how small the car is, how wide the lane is, how experienced you are at driving and etc. Please don't do that. It's not that it makes me sick or anything, I've just been in far too many car accidents.

Er, let's see. Anything else you'd like to learn about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment