Thursday, June 30, 2011

*Ahem*

I said I would be avoiding the internet for the next few days to evaluate and form an opinion of how the future will turn out.

Blogging doesn't count. Ahaha.

I meant that I'm avoiding Twitter, social networking sites, IMing, Reddit, 4chan and such.

No internet!!! Except blogging.

Because the computer distracts me from life and draws me away from observing with my own eyes.

Also, this is really more like a diary.

:O

You're reading my personal thoughts right now...

This is how my mind thinks...

This is the voice in my head!

:X

I used to not be lazy and write in diaries by hand, but I gave that up once I started high school.

Hm...

When I read my old entries I thank the lord I have changed.

And then I remember that I'm really not sure about a God and am pretty much atheist.

Ahhhh. SCIENCE.

And Carl Sagan.

Bwahahah.

I keep getting off topic...

Anyway, it's not like this topic was on topic anyway. (I didn't need this sentence... I just like the way it sounds in my head.)

I was such a sad, depressed child for the worst reasons.

Oh, to be 13 again and dumb.

If I could, I would go back in time to comfort myself and let myself know how awesome I have become and WILL become (because the me right now is always getting better, you know? =]).

Er

let's see...

Blogging is exempt from my break from the internet.

That is all, folks.

<3

Oh yeah! One more random thought.

Never mind. You don't have to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment