Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SHPLEHHHHHH

I could just run away forever, or fly away to a forbidden place. Maybe where the garden groves grow, I'll walk a peaceful pace. I can't think anymore, my mind's all a-cluttered. If only I could hear his words, I wish he hadn't muttered. Why do I want so much, I'm such a bitchy girl. I'm guessing everyone needs a chance, I'm guess I'll just give it a twirl. I'm walking down the street, hoping to find a park. I'm hoping to swing on swings, and then to leave my mark. Nhi's so weird, what is she going to do? Let's all hope she doesn't fall in love with you. My mind's a-jumbled, this is all a mess. One day I will escape, to you I must confess. I love the nature, I love the breeze. I love the woods, I love the seas. Maybe I should scream... and demand for what's not right. Maybe I should cry and lose hope throughout the night. Does anyone else get that feeling like they should vomit out their heart? What the fuck am I doing, why am I falling apart?! Rhyming words are so easy, so ugly they just flow. And of course my answer all the time, is always "I don't know". Does this make sense, do you understand? This is how my brain works. I'm not sure if you could still like me with all these awful quirks. I'm really just typing away and spewing at the clinic. One of my pet peeves is when someone acts the mimic. I just want to slap his face and get that relief from closure. The only word that rhymes would have to be exposure. Anyway, come with me to Europe. We should have hotcakes and maple syrup. I miss being young, like a kid at 13. I didn't know how lucky I was. I wish I would have been. Did I tell you that I was taking a pause on life, that I have slowly given up? Don't worry though, I'll fight again. I just needed to relax... Yup. I'm not thinking. Why are you reading this? You must want to get to know me well. Well, I guess that's great, but I should warn you though... I'll probably drag you down to hell. Just kidding. Only for a few years.

**If you don't know, "he" is a guy from Louisiana... and deserves MUCH MORE than a slap to the face. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment