Monday, June 27, 2011

Pheromones

I don't think any other girls are as aware of pheromones as I am. Mmmm... the scent of manly men.


Only because I read this in 8th grade did I start taking note of chemical reactions:




"I put on some makeup, and, finally ready, picked up Paul's jacket to return it to him. Catching the scent of his aftershave, I stopped for a moment just to hold it up to my face. I breathed in the scent, picking up more than just aftershave. It was mingled with tobacco smoke, sweat and pure maleness. This was decades before researchers reported that scents called pheromones were responsible for sexual attraction, but as I stood there, I was only too aware of the effect Paul had on me.

Oh great! Now he didn't even have to be in the room and he got me crazy!"



This also happens to be my favorite scent.

Man, sometimes I'm a real creeper.

But seriously guys, if it's cold out, you can drive a woman wild when you lend her your jacket because 1. God, that's sooooo "romantic" and chivalrous and 2. PHEROMONES.

Mmmmm. Pheromones. It seems like forever since a guy has attracted my attention like that. Ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment