Thursday, June 30, 2011

I look like a slutty mermaid

So I splurged on some sparkly green eyeliner because it was really pretty. :X

It looks different on my eyes than I imagined. xD

Metallic emerald green is my favorite color... <3

Ever since Pokemon Emerald came out and I saw the cartridge. =]

At first it was just green.

Well, scratch that. Let me tell you a random childhood memory.

My favorite color used to be red, as in BRIGHT red. You know, Asians love red. It's lucky! Plus, I always got money in envelopes and such.

The thing is, my sister's favorite color was red too (it's now black... ugh. or periwinkle. or white because it's very clean). And at that time my parents had bought two diaries for us. One was red and one was green. God, they were so beautiful, I can't really describe it well. Hm... The covers were like Chinese fabric and had golden dragons on them. The background colors were either blood red or emerald green. At first, I really wanted the red one. But it just so happens that during that day my ma was reading feng shui elements and I am MOUNTAIN EARTH. And my sister happens to be FIRE. I'm not sure whether or not the quarrel my sister and I had over the red diary made her tell me that green is a healthier color and I should stay away from red or she sincerely believed in feng shui...

But anyway from then on, I changed my favorite color to green. I was eleven then...

I HAD EVERYTHING IN GREEN.

Jackets, blankets, notebooks, clothes holders, wallets, necklaces, plants... lots of plants. xD

And then later on when I got Pokemon I decided metallic emerald green was my favorite color.

The end.



*Random note, but actually relevant: Feng shui elements are different from those of the zodiac. For instance, although my feng-shui element is earth, I am a water rooster. <3 That is all. I thought you should be informed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment