Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mmmm... I remember that first night.

I want to rant about something shallow now.

My hair!

Gosh, I love it so darn much. And it grows out so quickly too! ^_^

I can't decide what I want to do with it. Right now it's three different colors: black on top, brown in the middle and blonde at the tips. I like it a lot like this!!!

I think on my birthday I'll have it chopped into three drastic layers and dye it from black gradually becoming BRIGHT RED. I'll also have one really black strip of hair on the left side.

I probably won't do that though. In fact, none of my hair colors were ever planned. In 10th grade my aunt had some extra dye and I made my hair brown. In 11th grade I felt a sudden urge to change my look and bleached the fuck out of my hair after spring break. Ha, it only turned dark orange brown. I bleached it again and then it turned bright orange (I really, really liked this color.)! Bleached it again and made it really light orange. Bleached it again and dyed it light brown and added blonde highlights. Bleached it again and I was BLONDE. Then WHAM!!! All that bleaching for me to dye it dark purple... but I was sad that day. I kind of freaked out the day after. I mean, all that damage to my hair just for me to make it dark again?!!? But the funny thing is, every time I showered, it got lighter. It was a nice red/maroon color. Then it just turned brown.

God... this is getting boring.

But my hair is so fucking healthy and soft now.

That's a weakness of mine... running your fingers through my hair.

I'm always so surprised when a guy touches my hair. Ha. It makes me hold my breath at first and stay COMPLETELY still... taking it all in. I swear I can hear my heart beat during these moments. But that's only happened with two guys I know. Actually, wait. Three. The second guy was just acting really cute and playing around with it at the park during spring break. Just him touching my hair made me crush on him for a slight second and feel confused. The third guy was just some asshole who knew all of my weaknesses and almost fucking had me weak until he made the stupid mistake of being a jerk. Seriously. He was so... close.

But guys and girls

NO MEANS NO.

Like fuck. I actually told him.

Gah.

Never mind.

Whatever.

Let's move on.

And the first guy who touched my hair... comb his fingers through it... sexed it up and tangled it... knew what to do while we were kissing... IT WAS AMAZING!!! : D

So yeah.

That is all. o_o

I've said too much. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment