Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thoughts on Love and my 18 list.


Honestly... I'm terrified of falling in love. I keep telling myself that I don't believe in it, but I really know that it's because I don't understand and haven't experienced love before. Yes, I've basically had an obsession (NEVER again!!!) with one boy and many crushes on others, but not love... not yet. I don't know. Is it something that I have control over? Yeah? I might give it a chance when I'm 18, I don't know. I've just been thinking about heartbreak lately and it seems so painful. All of these couples are breaking up and I slightly feel guilty and lost for not being able to empathize. Rawr. I don't know. Never mind. Whatever happens happens. I just really never want to be that sad over someone. It's so terrifying. :(

Plus, here's a list of things I'd like to do for the first time when I turn 18 in two months (not in order):

:)
-camp out at the beach with someone
-take a bubble bath
-go on a trampoline
-skydive
-actually hike in the woods
-go to a sleepover
-Slide Rock
-scuba dive
-build a raft
-travel in Europe
-ski
-horseback riding
-watch a musical
-attend an opera
-go to a band concert
-throw someone a surprise party
-hot air balloon
-finish and record a song
-fly a kite
-(not a first) go on a seesaw and merry-go-round
-have an actual picnic with a blanket and basket
-sleep under the stars with a constellation book
-learn how to do a handstand
-jump into the water after swinging on a rope
-tire swing
-sleep over in an awesome tree house

Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment