Thursday, June 9, 2011

I've only kissed two boys, well actually three =/

I'm so lucky in love and dating. I've basically gotten all the experiences I wanted now! Ha, at least all the ones I needed before I turn 18. :X

Anyway, I've only kissed two boys so far (well, I'm only going to count two boys in my mind!!!) and I think that's pretty good for a girl my age in the states. My first kiss was when I was 13. It was with my first (and only?) boyfriend. A week before I had attempted to kiss him on 7/7/07 after we were “married” and he had given me the promise ring or whatever, but that chicken backed out on me!!! So when I leaned in to kiss him I accidentally missed and smooched the right side of his chin instead. How embarrassing... I wanted to die that day. Did he not like me?! We had been literally been discussing my first kiss on the phone for WEEKS and how important it was going to be for me. Anyway, on 716/2007 I finally got my first kiss inside of a parking garage. It wasn't very romantic and I was upset because there were no sparks or fireworks. In fact, my heart didn't even begin racing or anything! But it went something like this.

*Tommy and I are walking and reach his car*
Tommy: Go ahead, you can do it now.
Me: What? Do what?
Tommy: *looks down* You know.
Me: OH. Okie. *Goes up to kiss him and he doesn't do anything* -_-;;

As least it was memorable......................

So my second kiss from a guy was something like this. I was still going out with Tommy when the guy I used to like decided to go hang out with me at Typhoon Lagoon. This was around March in 2008 and as I was sleeping on the Lazy River tube thing, he comes up to me and steals a kiss. Because he stole it, I don't really want to consider it an actual kiss.

I don't feel like describing my third kiss, which is the second guy I actually kissed, but it was perfect!

And now to my fourth kiss, which in my head I will not count even though I cannot dismiss it. I feel like meeting this guy was the worst mistake of my life. In fact, I kind of regret it even though I shouldn't regret anything. I was going to the beach with some friends and decided to carpool with this guy. He's a smoker and every one of my other friends was “allergic” to smoke or loathed the smell of it. I told him that I actually liked the smell of smoke even though I know it's bad for me and I'm not a smoker. As soon as we got on the road he turned this beach outing with friends into some serious dating-stuff. Argh, never mind. I don't even want to think about this day anymore, it grosses me out. I will never make any mistakes like that again. Oh yeah, I forgot. Some other guy at the beach stole a kiss from me too. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment