Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Facebook

I hate going on Facebook.... I really do.

I feel as if I'm obligated to though. It's so difficult for me to keep up with friends. Without Facebook, I would only have about two people to hang out with here. To socialize with or whatever.

I really use Facebook for school though, I don't have much use for it.

I hate reading people's statuses sometimes

Fucking teenagers are so depressing. And rude! God, they are so dumb. They don't understand. For crying out loud, I'm just a kid and I know not to hate or complain about my family. Yeah, sure, they bug me sometimes, but I sure as hell am not going to exaggerate our arguments and post how I feel on the internet.

I'M A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

Eh. Whatever.

I don't like Facebook though.

I wish neighbors would just talk to me.

And I don't like texting either.

Maybe I'm just an old person?

I used to be one of the people who preferred to converse text based. But now, there's nothing more that I can enjoy than just chilling with friends at their place or something.

Sorry I'm talking so much.

I'm just lonely is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment