Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To be honest...

I think I'm prettier than my sister... :X

I know it's taboo to say that about her, but overall I'm prettier. Bwahahaha. Or maybe I'm just that vain. So yeah, she's skinnier and more petite than me, but I don't know... There's just something about me that makes me more attractive. She may be the conventionally cute princess, but I still attract more boys (and girls?) than her for some reason. So yeah. That is all. It's been on my mind for a while because EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY keeps telling me how pretty she is and how I need to lose weight, keep my skin light, dye my hair black and etc... I'm an anger repressed child! D:

A link to a photo of me and my sis. I'm on the left!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2410441&l=1b03bc3803&id=1313343487

No comments:

Post a Comment