Saturday, June 18, 2011

"To do" list


You know, I've always wanted to cuddle with someone during stormy weather. I'm only thinking that now because I just ran into my house during this tornado weather and I'm soaking wet. I'm going to wait a little bit before I change because I kind of like this feeling of being cold and wet while inside a nice warm room. Ha. But anyway, that's on my “To do” list. Cuddle with someone during stormy weather. I'd also like to have hot cocoa with someone in front of a fireplace during the cold. Yes, I know I'm a cliché romantic, but whatever! I also need my first mistletoe kiss! This Christmas I'll be 18, so that seems about right. I've already had a New Year's kiss, but I can't really remember when. Hm... So yeah, these are some random thoughts for now. I'm a hopeless romantic. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment