Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Morning

hello, grumpy Nhi here.

it's morning time

...

I had four hours of sleep.

Family woke me up for three reasons today.

1. Call people for them
2. Explain directions on how to dye their hair because they couldn't read the Spanish directions (BUT THERE WERE PICTURES... -_-;;_
3. computer help. Um, Google. EVERYTHING. even for the first two.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THE SUNLIGHT BURNS.

But isn't it great that I can wake up and be useful?

On three different occasions.

^_^

So it's not so bad, at least I know they can depend on me. : )

There's an upside to everything.

Hm...

And now I'm not so grumpy anymore. ^_^

I love my family. I love my life. <3

Dear God, I hope I don't become one of those teenagers who complain about their mom or something on Facebook. Or is it too late? :X

Btw, I look great today.

No comments:

Post a Comment