Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And this is why I love Austin's...


Hello, friend. I guess that's what I'm starting to consider my blog now since I have no one to talk to. I'm just going to tell you about my day. Yeah, I guess it seems like I'm that lonely, but it's more like I don't want to have a one-sided conversation instead. I'm that vain!!! So yeah, this blog allows me to just talk about myself... And you're reading it!!! MUAHAHAHAHA. =p

So anyway, I went back to Austin's today and it seemed like YEARS!!!! (Actually, I was just there last week or so, BUT STILL) Sean was asking where I've been so I replied at work and at home. Then, he asked if I was in trouble so I wondered "How did you know?" He said "Good" and apparently all girls my age should always be in trouble and stay at home. Ha. xD Anyway, I met up with my friends Javier and Adeline and Joe was there. I never really talked to him before except for a party at Nathalie's house, but it was really weird because he was SOOOOOOOOOO shy. I totally remember him as being SUPER outgoing at the party!!! So you know how I'm always the quiet one in person? Well, Joe was approximately six times quieter than me. Ahaha, how weird is that? It was different being the more talkative person. Justine then came along soon and Javier had to go to class so we decided to go to Nathalie's house. Justine drove Adeline and I drove Joe because he wanted a ride in my “sweet car”. It was kind of awkward though, I had Madonna blasting when I started the engine and I felt like I had to warn him ahead of time that I'm a bad driver because I'm the typical teenage Asian female........ He was so quiet though, we didn't talk the entire drive, but it's not like it's that far or anything so I survived. Once we arrived Nathalie did as well and it was perfect. Everyone just chilled and hung around for an hour or so, exactly what I needed, some lazy time! I loved it. I missed them. I like to consider them my friends. That place just makes me happy in general I guess. Secretly, I kind of hope to live with Nathalie for a bit when I turn 18 just for the experience... =]

Also, totally random thing, but my friend Adeline and I did the same thing coincidentally!!! We BOTH bought the buy one get one free peanut butter at Publix with bread and made #CrunchyPeanutButter + #Honey#Banana + #Sandwich = #Cruneanonanwich  Bwahaha. What a coincidence, right??!?! But it was soooooooo good. *sigh* Isn't life amazing? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment