Monday, June 27, 2011

Theme song

http://phoenixrip.bandcamp.com/track/nhi

Yeah... So this song wasn't recorded well with much effort and was improvised. But he's still a British guy, so I'm happy.

My aunts really hate this song. Bahaha.

Makes me love it even more.

My mom's a sucker for musicians (probably why she married my dad).

Anyway... this song always cheers me up. It's so nice and simple. Describes me pretty well! Don't cha think?

Come on,

Reddit
spring
poetry
just spending the day and time together
colin mochrie
making guitar picks
and having songs written for me

PERFECT.

Ahaha.

So yeah.

I'm having a good day today, not surprised since I knew this week would be fantabulous.

Soooo didn't expect meeting my hero and having my eyes opened.

Doctor called me pretty. :X

Also

pet names

have such an effect on me.

*sighhhhhhhhhhhHH*

but only in most conditions.

Like from a caring person

or a hot guy.

Normally... I wouldn't like a guy calling me "babe" because I'm not a baby! >_>

But this was an exception, he was so caring and said it so well. o_o

Eh... never mind.

I'm just a weird girl.

Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment