Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You know what, world

I SHALL STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

I would like to take the next few days to add logic into this hypothetical future I am forming in my head (and avoiding the internetz)......

because from jumping to conclusions and following some sort of fallible logic (can't remember which) I can see a very extreme future

and I don't like it.

But this is because I haven't accounted for politics, sciences, technology, religion, population and such yet.

I will let you know about my conclusion!!!

In possibly 1-3 days!!!

And hopefully/more than likely

it will be optimistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=]

And so I shall bid thee adieu. <3


(Yes. I am freaking out about this way more than I should. I don't know why. Also, I have my cell phone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment