Monday, June 20, 2011

Touch my skin. Preferable my stomach or lower back.

How lazy I am. Let me tell you a secret. Next week I'm going to look and feel my best. My skin is going to be so soft, too bad there will be no one to touch it. Once every two or three months I just feel incredibly amazing, and that will be next week. Maybe my estrogen levels will be soaring. I wish I could find someone with an abundance of testosterone and pheromones and... God. Chemicals are so good. Nature's method of high without doing anything to your body except being with someone. It's a secret I know, I know, I know... There should be a warning for this.

WARNING: If you are male and hang out with me next week, you will feel incredibly amazing!!!

Hah. How dumb that sounds.

It's like I'm a source of sunlight and energy! Be around me and I'm sure you'll feel good, or at least smile when I'm around. <3

I haven't had the chance to take someone to the park yet and actually swing. Maybe I will next week. And lie in the grass.

My hair is so soft. I wish you could run your fingers through it!

I remember when I used to go fishing at the Econlockhatchee River at Blanchard park. I used to catch catfish with fishing wire, chicken on a hook and a hanger. It was really ghetto and difficult to reel them in, but they were usually impromptu trips.

Abrupt ending of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment