Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My sister, my cousin and I


Sooooooooooooooo. This is kind of random, but my sister, my cousin and I all liked a guy named Kyle at the same time. I just thought that was an interesting coincidence. Anyway, the point of this blog entry is just really for me to rant about the conversation I had with my sister today on the long drive home from Melbourne to Orlando and then digress to whatever else is on my mind. ^_^ (If you haven't noticed, all of this entries were written on a whim and I don't really edit anything. I just spew out whatever's in my MINDDDDDD.)

We were talking about our exes. Apparently my sister has only kissed three guys like me! That's nice to know. All of her boyfriend experiences seem so nice, but I guess that's because she has very high expectations! For instance, her favorite boyfriend was Kyle and he'd always, always open every single door for her. Car door, house door, at school, whatever! He would run up to be the chivalrous gentleman he is. It's so sad that she broke up with him... because he was a terrible kisser. Bwahaha. I can't even imagine that. A bad kisser?! It had to be bad enough for her to leave a guy who's in a pretty cool band, programs, 6'2'', great-looking, most popular guy in school, has money, extremely sweet and etc. Can you believe that!!! Kissing THAT bad. Hahahaha. So yeah. I've never had an awkward kisser really. I mean, Tommy improved, but no more awkward kissing after that! Man, I can't wait until I meet my next guy or girl. I would really, really like to meet someone who's very much like me or at least someone I'm attracted to RIGHT AWAY! Why are they so rare to find?! I remember liking a girl named Logan in 7th grade, then Tommy in 8th, then this one guy and then Max a month later... so I've only REALLY liked three guys and was kind of confused about a girl. But it's been 8 months since I've met anyone I've liked right away! I mean, there are 7 billion people on earth. Where are all the people I'm compatible with?! Ha, I wonder if I've already met the person I'd like to be with. I don't know. Just another 17 year old girl ranting, and I'm getting impatient!

To be honest, I'm secretly a hopeless romantic all the time. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment