Monday, June 27, 2011

Ironic?

*after watching a comedic skit about irony with my sis*

Sis: what are you doing now?
Me: reading this guy's blog
Sis *looks to see who it is*: oh my goodness, nhi. stop being so vain, you know that he's NEVER going to write anything about you, right?
Me: what? i didn't even think that! *although he's pretty cute. argh, it's just a crush. he doesn't even know or remember that i exist*
*NEW POST THAT VERY SECOND*
Me and Sis -> :O !!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I click the link to read the post*
*sis and I skim through the words... "sweet, like honey"... "cute"... "ambitious"... "intelligent"... "creates a hopeful atmosphere"*

Sis: I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST WROTE ABOUT YOU.

and at the bottom,

"... kind of sorry the gal is too young for a guy like me."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scream out to the monitor.

Sis *turns to me and smirks*: Well, that was ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment