Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Forever Alone

Today I had my nails done. If you know me, then you know that I NEVER get my nails done... Ha. In fact, the only times I can ever recall getting my nails done are 1. Prom 2010, 2. Speech class in Fall Semester 2010, 3. Graduation 2011 and 4. right now at the car dealership. I only did it because it was free today when you get your oil changed. So yeah, as I was getting my nails done I realized how nice it was for the lady to hold my hand. What a weirdo I am! I must by so lonely. It seems as if my hands are extra sensitive to whenever someone touches them. It didn't help that she was very caring and massaged them really well. >_< So yeah, no one ever holds my hands... For instance, a girl at camp was being really friendly like girly girls are and she held my hand as we were walking towards our tent. I don't know, but I felt really surprised as I let her hold onto my hand anyway and we started running. My heart was beating fast and I didn't know what to do. It was nice. What else can I say? I can't really describe it as anything else. So yeah. That is something that happened today. I like it when my hands are touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment