Thursday, June 23, 2011

Remember me.

So I was thinking.
What happens to all the people I meet when I leave?
What happens to me when they leave?
In fact, do YOU ever remember me?

How often do I pop into a person's mind?
And when I do, what was the cause of that?

Hm...

Did they see an Asian girl?
Or was it the Corvette passing by.
Maybe someone else said "Okie" or "very much so"
The awful laugh I have (well, I LIKE my laugh. It's unique. My family just hates it... ahaha)
You saw the Beatles and remembered I love them
Gorillaz
Import racing cars!
Anything Vietnamese, like pho!
Someone else who puts their finger to their lips/teeth when nervous?
Maybe someone else who twirls their leg around like a fool
The mole on my lip, have you seen it?
Or the one between my right neck and shoulder
Or the one on the left side of my chest
Or the one to the left of my belly button
Or the one on my right hip
Or the birthmark on the back of my thigh
Did you see someone else wear gold bangles on their wrist
Knee-high socks
striped mini skirt
panda shirt
drives without shoes on
lots and lots of CDs
Knives Chau / Scott Pilgrim
texting and chat emoticons ^_^ :3 o_o ......
piano
a poem with similar structure
alliteration!
String theory, or chemistry in general
UCF / Orlando
parks
swings
patience
eyeliner
chapstick
green (or blue, whatever) backpack
Marvel headphones! (with a splitter :3)
The Princess Bride
Kill Bill
Pokemon
Sailormoon
Lucky
Peanut butter honey and banana sandwich
or just peanut butter
maybe just honey (Hanh-Nhi?)
Soy milk
Lemons
Pineapples
Plaid
White cotton v-necks
...
...
...

ARGH!!!!

Ha.

SOooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo many things can remind you of a person, huh? Just the most random and vague details can make you think of someone. It's amazing what the mind can do. What's the purpose of it? I know there must be a reason.

Anyway, I hope all of these things remind you of me. And if they do, I feel really, really special to be running around in your mind! Haha. : )

I'm probably thinking of you, or have thought of you.

Sometimes, things with me are really obvious.

Other times, you should just really ask. I'll be honest.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Good night. I love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment