Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Erk. Another realization.

I just realized that my life goal to help others is flawed.

How can I be so sure I will do what I want to do?

I just realized the world is changing...

it's dumb because I realized this as I was reading Google+ features.

Imagine, Google is changing the world!

I'm going crazy now.

The world knows too much.

Is there a too much?

What's happening...

Maybe I'm just freaking out.

If everyone's connected

They'll want to connect EVERYONE, right?

Then...

imagine.

But I'm scared to.

What about conformity?

Will it happen?

Maybe this connectedness... or whatever it's called will let people embrace individuality.

I don't know.

I never connected with anyone.

I can't even remember how I made friends before social networking sites.

Er.

Anyway, my original point to this blog entry before freaking out is that my original life goal is going to change as the world changes. This is because I do not know the future. Therefore, NO ONE can know their purpose in life. Doesn't that make you feel better?

Everyone's lost.

Not just me.

Not just you...

But, that doesn't mean we all can't be happy. That'll always be my goal. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment