Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A German Shepherd?... Named Felony? :(


He bought a German shepherd... and a house. He's saving money. He's doing everything I wanted to when we were together. Why now? Is he trying to win me back? I don't understand. Is he becoming more independent now that I'm gone?

I don't think so.

Why do I feel like it's his mom doing everything? Argh, it was his mom... Ha. He's so old now! But she is a tiger.

I don't want to be with someone who feels like they have to decide between me and their own mother. God, what an awful decision. I'd rather get along with everyone.

She honestly didn't like me because I was spending all of his money, supposedly... but doesn't she realize that I have money? Does she not know that during the first two years I paid for EVERYTHING?... I spoiled that boy so much. $110 gold ring? You've got it. $250 iphone? Sure thing, Bear. $300 bullet mirrors. Never forget me when you drive! $450 gun? Happy birthday! $650 RC truck? Okie, I love you. And that's only a small fraction of the items I've purchased for him. Goodness, she doesn't even realize. For Christ's sakes, I was a 13 year old kid making that much money! Ha.

But he's given me a lot. The experience was all worth it. I'm just confused now.

On to a related rant!

Seriously, I was a kid making money. I used to save my lunch money in 8th grade. $10 a week. After I realized that it took three months to make $100 I figured that I had to find a way to make money. I mean, after all that saving and being flat broke after buying a ring feels pretty bad. He better love that ring forever!!! I hope he remembers me. I bought it at Kmart. I really liked another ring, but #1 Dad was engraved on the back so I chose the one I bought instead.

Making money is easy in high school. Kids are soooooo lazy.

Making money was even easier once I could drive. First-time Craigslist users are such pushovers! And people who need money. This is only two years ago, but I remember constantly researching iphones and androids. Ha. I had to keep up with new software updates, jailbreaking, new cell phone releases. It was pretty crazy, but I needed to know it all to make sure I could profit and sell quickly. I had to give it up after the iphone 4 was released though. Prices became too difficult to predict and I was getting tired anyway.

You know how quiet and shy I am? I don't know why, but I'll do fine with a stranger on the phone or in person. It's much too easy bargaining in e-mails or text.

Also... I was just a little Asian girl. How could someone possibly break my heart?? Bwahaha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment