Wednesday, June 15, 2011

People ask me how old I am all the time

I don't really like this question... it seems like we're all disappointed for a bit when I answer "17". And then two months really do seem like forever. However, I love being young. <3

I don't really like the reasons why boys, sometimes girls, ask how old I am. I mean, I don't really think age matters that much in relationships. But sometimes they ask just so they can know whether or not we could legally have sex. That kind of makes me feel weird. I don't know. :/

You don't know how often I get conversations like this:

J- Hey. Watcha up to?
Me- Being a nerd on my laptop. xD
J- Lol. How long til ur 18?
Me- In two more months or so.
J- Then u get to find a way to lose ur virginity
Me- Ha. I think I'll just go with the flow.
J- Lol. Well considering id do it you could jus call me
Me- Right...
J- Well i do like you

Or in person

B is driving me while we're on a date and we have been talking casually and getting to know each other.

B-So how old are you again?
Me- 17
B- Wow, and you're a sophomore at UCF?? You must be really smart. Well, that's okie. It's legal for you to give sexual consent to someone up to age 24.
Me- *no comment. I already know this because I went out with Tommy, but why is this guy telling me this? :(*
B- So when do you turn 18?
Me- In about two months or so.
B- Cool. I can wait two months for sex. Or whenever you're ready. Are you still a virgin?
Me- *WTF. THIS IS THE FIRST DATE. My judgement on guys when I first meet them is so terrible. I really did like him at first. -_-;;* Er, yeah. I still am.

And then the conversation kind of really went downhill for me from there. *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really do just want to go with the flow, or at least wait for someone I really care about. Argh. I'm such a girly girl. Am I being too prude? I hope I don't become a 40 year old virgin/crazy cat lady. But to be honest, I'm kind of really proud that I was able to wait for so long considering the amounts of times I've come THISSSSSSSSSSS close to just giving in. I mean, at first it was because I was REALLY Catholic, but now I just don't know. At 17, you're really confused about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment