Saturday, July 2, 2011

a;klwejfla;wkejfal;wkefj

Dear diary,

I love you very much.

Let me take this time to thank you for quietly listening to me rant and comforting me when I'm angry.

Thank you for not trying to correct all of my mistakes and allowing me to decide my own fate (I feel like a human again because of you).

Thank you for not judging me.

...........................................

So anyway, let me just angrily rant to you.

I apologize, I do not mean to burden you with my problems.

I've had a rough day today. I really do not ever wish to have a job I hate.

I've had a lot happen...

I think...

I need a break first before I rant.

All I can think about now is 1. the person who drove me crazy, 2. now everyone else is making me mad and 3. I am not my normal self now. Ha.





With all the love in the world,

Nhi

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment