Thursday, July 21, 2011

I don't sleep well with others

I really, really hate going to sleep with other people (though there are few exceptions...).

I also like to be alone sometimes, maybe that's why?

Well, tonight is the THIRD night in a row where my little sister has decided to come over to sleep in my bed.

I have a California King Size bed, so there's plenty of room.

I just think she's annoying.

Watching her Korean dramas... randomly heckling... her weird breathing

Totally breaks my concentration from trying to fix my songs, reading and being a geek on the computer!!!

But yeah.

I don't sleep well with other people period, unless I like you.

And here's my sister waltzing in my room.

I would sleep in her room, but IT IS A DISGUSTING MESS.

SHE HAS CLOTHES.... EVERYWHERE!!!

And that totally freaks me out.

I have the smallest bedroom in the house

Uh

Sorry, I digress.

Anyway... so my sister was in my room annoying me when she asks for a massage.

Me and her must not be sitting right or something because our shoulders are always aching after being on the computer for a while.

"If I give you a massage, will you get out of my room?" I ask her.

"Yeah."

So I start massaging her.... evilly.

"AHHHHHHHHH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I'M DROOLING ALL OVER YOUR BED!!!!" Chandler screams.

And so it was true, she drooled on my bed.... Gross.

When I massaged her I pinched near her shoulder blades really hard so what she feels are extremely sharp pains and intense ticklishness simultaneously.

MWAHAHAHA!!!!....

I am so awful.

And so, she asks me to massage her once again, but the correct way since her shoulders really aches.

But I don't. I continue tickling/pinching her.

She laughs in pain...

But she doesn't give up. She promises to leave my quarters if I would please gently massage her sore shoulders.

Nope.

About 8 or 9 times this girl doesn't learn her lesson!!!!

Eventually, she gives up and goes back on her laptop to watch Korean dramas.

I think I was releasing my anger out on her.

Ha, I was so mean... D:

But I mean, I did just lose half of my Spain savings today just because I wanted to please people.

Blahhhhhh.

Hm.

I'm in love.

Also, I haven't had an apple in what seems like YEARS!!!!

Also, I'm taking Rebecca to Nathalie's party because I know I would be a loner and awkwardly avoid everyone unless I had someone I was really comfortable with. Rebecca is basically my sister! <3

Also, I love you.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Goodnight, cupcake.

Wait, that is much too delicious of a name.

Hm...

Goodnight, cyborg.

I know it's totally unrelated, random and doesn't sound very sweet... but that was the first word that came into my mine.

awl;ekjfawlekfjaeljfaef


Mm.....

I miss you.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment