Friday, July 8, 2011

So yeah, fruit rave!

I've never really been an avid fruit girl...

Ahaha, yeah...

But I did enjoy them.

My family would buy watermelon and I'd dip the slices in a spicy salt.

I'd also dip strawberries in sugar.

....

Things have changed.

I crave fruit so much now, whether it's bananas or apples!!!

Did you know that I just ate an apple normally (biting and eating it as is) for the first time a few days ago?!?!

Isn't that crazy???

Well, let me tell you why.

I'm pretty sure I convinced myself as a kid that I was allergic to 99% of things in the world,

but now that I'm older

I feel like I was probably just a very picky eater.

>.<

Doh!

So many years wasted of not trying food.

Anyway, I've never really enjoy apples until now because of that.

I feel like being picky really held me back.

Not only in food though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

But how do you eat your apples?

If it's just an average apple, I'll keep eating chunks out of it.

However, if it's a really good apple, I'll only bite chunks out of one half of the apple. Then, on the other half, I'll only eat the skin first. Ha.

Because I save the best for last. >_<

It's a habit for me to do that. o_o

Yeap yeap.

Learning new random things about me every day.

Also, I need to freeze some grapes tomorrow and eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment