Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ugh. But I guess there's no such thing as too nice for my own good...

I can't say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

Oh well.

Well, I CAN.

But I don't...

Blah blah blah.

I shall continue on with my day now.

And figure things out.

Seems like these days

I keep running into the same type of crazy guys

And all I want to do is help

And restore their faith in humanity

Because there is hope in this world, you know???

THERE IS HOPE.

And it does no one good

when you give up...

So yeah.

That is my goal for today.

To restore someone's faith in people.

Even if it drives me a little insane

Or is out of my way

Or is very tiring

Or may cost a bit of money

...

I can do it!!!

It'll be worth it in the end

I tell myself...

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment