Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Every once in a while before I begin working at the clinic I like to measure my height and weight in hopes that I’m growing taller… As I was doing so today, my dad walked up and asked me how much I weigh these days since my mom complained about my chubbiness. As I was standing on the scale, I moved the weights to where they would normally balance. Unfortunately, I was surprised to find that the scale did not budge whatsoever.

I was stunned…

I can’t believe I gained that much weight in a week!!! My diet has recently consisted of bags of shredded cheese (LOTS of it…), granola bars, subway and wherever people would take me. Freaked out, I slowly moved the weights to the right in hopes that I did not gain more than 5 lbs or so, but the weight on the scale had stayed solidly stuck to top. I even tried sighing out all the air in my lungs that may have weighed me down! >_< I was in denial… Once I was reaching about 15lbs over though, I asked myself loudly, “What the heck happened to me?!” I mean, did I really let myself go that much?? =[ Then my dad started laughing… I instantly looked down and noticed his foot on the scale, which he quickly removed. CLUNK! The weights on the scale fell instantly and I had mixed feelings. Thank God I didn’t gain a rice bag of weight (25lbs… lololol)!!! How could my own dad let me feel so scared?? Yeap… and that is all. Ha. That is how my dad trolled me today. I know, I know. I’m such a girl for caring about my weight that much!!! >.<

But anyway, I'm having a fantastic life...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment