Saturday, July 16, 2011

On the bright side

My skin is much, much nicer than it was when I was 14. I always knew I would get prettier!!!

Or at least I always hoped I would be.

You would not believe how nerdy I was.

Well, maybe you can imagine... Ahahaha.

I used to actually drag around a luggage case as my backpack... I was an awful hoarder and kept all of my books and papers in that HUGE thing.

I basically wore the same jeans every day.

In 6th grade I wore whatever shirt my mom bought for me at Walmart and discount places.

In 7th grade I wore polyester blouses in neon colors with brightly colored pants.

In 8th grade I suddenly got boobs and wore jeans every day again with t-shirts with dragons on them. I also had my Beatles jacket on every day....

But near the end of 8th grade I met Tommy and

eh

I don't want to talk about him

but he's why I started dressing nicer.

Freshman year is when I first heard about brand names.

I used to wear short shorts, mini skirts and dresses for that kid.

Man... 9th grade was WEIRD for me.

All.... American... Eagle....

10th grade was weird too

All... American Eagles, Hollister and Abercrombie.........................

*shivers*

And 11th grade was probably the worst

I would wear whatever the fuck I wanted to BUT

I only shopped at Barneys. God, I was fucking obsessed with Barneys.

Okie, yeah, I went to Nordstrom too and Saks Fifth. But whatever.

I was in that Gossip Girl phase.

I spent sooooooooooooooooooo much money.

Especially on Marc Jacobs.

I also got Louboutins.

Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy.

Hm. Why am I telling you this?

So yeah. I haven't shopped since Tommy bought me stuff.

I think I was telling you how pretty I was...

man, I think I got pretty off topic...

My face is alright now.

I'm having trouble with alright and all right, so I'm using them often as practice.

Also, is it "Goodnight or good night"?

I used to think it was "good night" until a few days ago and changed my mind.

HmmmMMmmMmMM....

I'm not skinny, but at least my body still curves inwards, you know?

I'm not a round ball like this ()

I'm still like this )(

Haha.

so yeah.

ummmmmm....

My hair is so nice

it's growing out!!!

*sigh*

I'm so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment