Saturday, July 9, 2011

So I was look at pictures of chocolate this morning

when inspiration struck me!!!

I hate how only rich kids can afford Wonka bars.

It's $2 a bar!!! Geez.

And I like it so much because not only does it taste good, but it's very nostalgic for me because I remember reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was a pretty good book in my opinion...

>_<

So yeah.

If Charlie was poor and Wonka gave him the factory, why can't poor kids afford the chocolate??

Even the chocolate was too expensive for Charlie's family in the book!!!

Bleargh.

I know I'm just dreaming, but it'd be nice if I could do something like that.

As in... write a children's book and sell chocolate...

Er, never mind.

I guess it's difficult to explain.

But can you imagine?

A child buying a chocolate bar for a solid quarter

enjoying the sweetness and surge of endorphins

all while relating it to some magical tale?

Wouldn't that be a great childhood thing?

But maybe again it's just me...

I can afford the chocolate anyway, so what do I care...

T__________T




(I'M GOING TO DO THIS ONE DAY ANYWAY!!! Or at least something very similar in idea. o_o I WILL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment