Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something random

So my not-a-date guy from Monday night took me back to his apartment. At the front door he stopped me to say something. Guys are always hiding something, and this time I figured that he was going to warn me about a messy room.

But not exactly...

"All right, I have to tell you this ahead of time. Don't be afraid or weirded out or anything when you come in, but I had a blow-up doll in the living room. I kind of use one. Oh, wait! But not for sex. I use it for something else... Oh. Uh... So yeah. I just wanted you to know beforehand. Okie, here..."

So of course that was the first thing I looked for when I walked into his apartment. It was kind of odd... It (or she??) was just sitting on a dining chair by the lamp. Then, I just jumped onto the couch to watch some Arrested Development. He asked what kind of movies I watched and then I told him I liked chick flicks. We started watching Timer together and it's a pretty good movie (bad ending in my opinion), but it was sort of awkward because we weren't on a date and we were basically on opposite ends of the couch with my lying there like a potato. Bahaha.

I don't know why dates are just more comfortable.

But then again, I only go on first dates and I go on a lot of not-a-dates. Ha.

Never mind.

My mind is just talking to me. o_o;;

2 comments: