Monday, July 11, 2011

I'll try not to forget

Sunday...

My head hurts. I'm debating whether or not take an aspirin, but I know I don't need it.

The current pain level is about 1.5 or 2 out of 10.

I believe the highest level of pain I have felt is about a 4.

Probably when I was either fever stricken or in that really bad car accident in Louisiana...

Pretty sure that was the first and only time I was taken to the hospital on a stretcher in an ambulance with an IV in me.

4....

Some people are pretty weak with physical pain.

I don't think I am.

Then again, I haven't felt anything bad.

I've never broken a bone.

Never been stung.

Never given birth.

Never been tortured in any way.

...

So it confuses me when doctors ask how much things hurt.

Because I have no idea how much things can hurt, how can I estimate the level from 1-10??

10 must be at the point of where I would want to kill myself. o_o;;

And I can't imagine ever wanting to do that. Ha.

Maybe that's why I like to put things lower on the scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment