Saturday, July 9, 2011

ejg;lkweja;lwekj!!!!!!!!!!11

God, I'm so fucking tired.

My aunt's car had a flat car today.

And no one knew how to fix a flat tire but me.

Why is that?

I swear, I thought EVERYONE knew how to.

It's not like anyone taught me how to or anything, it's pretty intuitive.

I just want to rant.

Come on, guys.

You use the jack to life up the car.

Make sure to place it under a stable area of the car so nothing break under the pressure of the weight of the car because it will all be consolidated to the area of where you placed the jack. I mean, you can't just put it anywhere. -.-;;

Unscrew the lug nuts or whatever they are on the tire.

Take tire out.

Put in spare.

Screw in the lug nuts (that's what they're called right? I have no idea and there's not point in Google cause I'm lazy).

lower jack

and that's it.

but anyway...

it was hot as fuck out today in florida

and i was starting to change the tire

when some nice guy came by and offered to help

of course i let him be chivalrous

he changed the tire for me and was getting all sweaty so i felt bad

because he was going to eat at a nice restaurant with his gf

he wouldn't take anything i offered him

so i went to the waiter and told him to put $20 on that guys tab

and left.

sorry.

i'm just very tired now ...

i guess i'll tell you more about things later.

No comments:

Post a Comment