Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I hate uniforms

or conformity in general...

but then again, I'm only saying this because my church is making me wear a navy blue pleated mini skirt, white button up shirt, black shoes and a scarf thing.

Also, I went to Catholic school for a million years and was brainwashed pretty well until I met Max.

Not even Tommy could waver my faith! But then BAM!!! Science and logic, I began to think about everything in an order.

Anyway...........

Boys like uniforms, right? I guess that's a plus.

I mean, I wear my old uniform as a school girl costume sometimes.

Bwahaha.

Oh God, what am I talking about?

Uh.......

So, on to a related thought.

Why are men in uniform attractive?

Especially to me, I don't understand...

I really like men in uniform

BUT

the idea of sameness and obeying orders just mind boggles me.

I'm very conflicted about this, because working together as a unit IS a good thing, it's quite progressive.

But I don't know what I have against this sameness, maybe it's just that no one is allowed to be an individual and express their own thoughts and ideas, to contribute.

So yeah...

Hm.

Not bad.

Maybe one day I can explain this to you better because I'm not sure if I'm making much sense right now. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment