Saturday, July 9, 2011

Don't you just love

doing little favors for someone and making them happy? ^_^

It's one of the easiest things I can do to help!

Ha.

For instance, my aunt saw the belt I was wearing and brought me another belt. She asked me if I fit this one, but I didn't. I knew that she wanted my belt so I just took if off and said she could wear it. "Nhi, are you sure? I don't need it. You can still wear it." "Oh no, it's okie. I can just untuck my shirt." *Quickly pulls off the dark brown leather belt with a rounded golden buckle and hands it to her* "Thank you!!!" She was so happy to complete her outfit... :D

Yeah... these little instances may not be remembered or felt throughout the day, but it still makes me feel good that I could do something and contribute.

Other things I like to do that are simple include helping out lazy (I couldn't think of a nicer adjective... =/) people get things because they're currently enjoying their comfort too much, helping out people with easy things that'll save them time or will lessen the amount of effort they need to put out, and anything with money like if someone's a bit short to pay for an item in line, a stranger asking for gas money (this happens a lot nowadays) or whatever. I don't really NEED or depend on the money, so helping out someone is always okie.

No matter what my sister says!!!

Ha. She thinks that's the reason why I'm poor, but maybe that's because she's seen me give gas money to three strangers. Only $34 total.

I don't like her...

but I love her.

Then again, maybe I'm just naive?

:|

Hm...

I don't know.

But...

I kind of like thinking this way, giving people the benefit of the doubt.

The world feels much nicer this way. <3



I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment