Saturday, September 24, 2011

What somene's said about me

"i'm not sure why you think you're annoying. you're quiet, which is at odds with the very idea of being annoying in most instances. i suppose you have the capacity to be annoying, through being hard to talk to (i quite like talking to you, so i'm just thinking of your natura friend)

but maybe i misunderstand?

as far as crazy goes ... yeah, maybe a little bit.

i mean, you're not like everybody else, and thats good in some ways, maybe not so good in others. you're not completely nuts, by any stretch, but maybe a little cracked, yeah

i'd guess that a lot of that has more to do with your perspective on the world as a shy, sheltered nerd mixed with your hyper-awareness about your youth/inexperience/naivete/what-have-you

not that i think you're especially naive, but i wouldn't put it past you to think that

and evil?

well

as far as the tender hearts of the great many men that you will no doubt tear asunder -- and i know you know what you're doing:
(12:41:26 AM) n*****: You're lucky I like you so much U.U
(12:41:38 AM) Hanh-Nhi Pham: I know I am

maybe a little evil streak

but aside from that, you seem basically good

and as far as me being the one 'sticking around'

that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

**me: Sorry, I don't know how you can stand me. I don't really have friends.

Why would I not be able to stand you?

you can skip over the obvious bit about my feelings for you and assume that i have none, even though you know better by now :P"

No comments:

Post a Comment