Monday, September 5, 2011

Goddammit, I'm writing a happy experience the next time I feel like.

Whether it's something as

...

wait.

I've got an experience I want to write about

Actually, I'll just copy and paste it from a message I sent to an OkCupid guy

and I'll edit it a bit to be more descriptive of my emotions, experience and thought process.

:)

I'm excited now.

This is probably a memory I will want to keep for future reference. =]

A good story.

~~~~

I don't like guys often. I usually just disregard anyone who shows interest and me unless they've grabbed my attention and or if they're physically attractive. Well, I hate jerks. So much. I hate assholes. Anyway, I've only ever like three guys in my life, four if you count ________. This new guy. He hasn't done anything, yet. But I just remember his smile and face so clearly when I first met him, but we didn't introduce ourselves. We just had a quick glance at each other. To be honest, my memory has probably been overly romanticized by my awful girly brain. But anyway, I guess it's difficult to describe.

I follow him on Twitter and he's a funny fellow, I also thought he'd be unattractive and dorky since I've never seen him in real life. When we met that first night and didn't talk, we both knew we should have acknowledged each other and I was really surprised at how adorable he was just standing there. Not even a single word spoken and I fell for him. Ha. He was smiling. I love that smile. I do, I do, I do. I was just leaving, it was so awkward. I felt like I was looking at him for a long time, I didn't realize at the time I was imprinting the moment into my head.

It's very difficult.

Downtown. That night sucked really.

I bought nasty crab cakes I could even eat. $20 worth of crap that day.

Or wait, was that another night?

Was this the one when I was with Anderson or my friends?

Oh whatever, what the fuck.

It's the one with my friends

I remember now because I had a lighter in my pocket.........

Good night, good weather, bad time.

And then I saw him again.

At a different event

and this is getting embarrassing

but I hope he likes me

or will eventually.

I'm not pretty, but I am nice.

I don't care about materialistic things I suppose.

I'm not high maintenance and am up for anything.

So yeah...

Let me tell you about the other guys I've liked.

I think I've loved two guys in my whole life so far.

Ha.

I'm only 18 and I've fallen in love twice already.

I heard that the average is seven.

Also, I have no idea what to label my infatuation with Max.

hahahahah

argh

<3

I usually get what I want and I'm not going to give up.

Not on Max, I don't care.

But I mean in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment