Thursday, September 22, 2011

Was reading some girl's blog about her sexcapades or whatever.

She sounds like she's having fun in life and enjoying everything

Sometimes... I just wonder, you know?

I have no idea about so many new things, my knowledge and understanding of other people's perspectives is so limited...

17 years of a super sheltered life

one year in college so far

I saw pot for the first time only a few months ago!

ha

and went to my first party, which was reallyyyyyy chill

I went on my first slip and slide at that party

I still haven't attended a sleepover yet

Hm.

I just keep thinking about all of this

and I'm slightly worried about how I'll abuse my freedom when I'm in Spain

I know I'm gullible and naive, but I'm just going to jump out there for a split second

Wonder what I'll learn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny how this blog started off with me wondering what it'd be like to be a person who has a lot of meaningless sex.

I don't even know if I'll like it

I wonder what relationship would be like

No comments:

Post a Comment