Monday, September 5, 2011

Apparently me asking a guy out is moving too fast and scares them away.

I don't understand.

I hear guys all the time say how they wish a girl would go up to them.

And now when I see a guy I like and tell him, he thinks I have other motives.

Why??

I swore, this worked before.

It used to be so easy

"I like you, wanna hang out some time?"

"Sure!"

Then, we'd hang out and see if we liked each other.

And that was it.

No mind games involved whatsoever

I never had to dress up or anything

Blah, blah, blah

-_______-;;

Haha, oh well. I'm only 18.

I keep forgetting that!!!

Why do I keep forgetting that?

Do you know how young 18 is?

I can't even drink legally here.

I can't take my lil sis to see a rated R movie.

I can't do a lot of things,

but at least,

I know I'll be going to Spain.

I am, I just have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment