Sunday, September 25, 2011

Damn harmonicas

Hello, world...

Dear diary

whatever.

I really want to get over this boy who screwed me over, but not really
I'm just madly in love with him and he's kind of made me think very similarly to him
He was lucky he met me when I first gained a bit of freedom as a freshman in college.
I had just turned 17... he was just 20-something....

Ha.

Um.

But yeah, he was so different, of course I fell madly in love.
It's not fair that after he's been gone for over four months I still think about him.
I keep hoping he'll come back.
I keep hoping that he loves me.

What a waste of my time!

He has not taken anything particularly valuable from me, besides some time I guess.
But it was well worth it.

He's plaguing my mind.

If I were to find a new boyfriend now, I would leave the new kid in a split-second for him.

I don't want that to happen. I just wanna move on.

I'm mad at him now... for some stupid reason, but not really.
I'm mad that he's taking up so much of my time even now when he's not here......

Funny how I only hung out with him for maybe a month and a half
We weren't even dating or anything.

How is this possible?

I was going out with my ex for four entire years and I don't even think back to him. At all.

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment