Thursday, September 22, 2011

I keep hearing good lines!

Every boy I meet is just too experienced for me... haha

This is about my awkwardness when meeting people for the first time...

"Guy: when we met i definitely felt out of my element a little, in part because of your quietness.
at the time i was disappointed that there wasn't more chemistry; i guess i'm still a little disappointed about that...
but afterwards, and since then, i've been totally confident that we'll get along wonderfully next time!
maybe a little LESS confident after two weeks without seeing you...
but still

I felt like a fool when we parted ways, but something about your demeanor is kind of comforting to me... It makes me determined to get to know you.

me: This makes me really happy. You're one of the few who's willing to push through my shyness. Ha

Guy: I'm glad! I mean it."

No comments:

Post a Comment